This special event will launch 200 new homebuyers in the Los Angeles-area real estate market by introducing them to exciting government home buying assistance programs.
Home Buyer Event LA will also provide the education and tools needed to succeed in the home buying process and each attendee will receive certificate of completion from a HUD-approved housing counseling agency and a customized home buying action plan. Participants will:
- Learn how government programs provide down payment assistance; help with closing costs and boost home buying power..
- Find out how to search for homes the smart way.
- Learn strategies that improve chances of getting your purchase offer accepted in today’s tough real estate market.
- Understand the home buying timeline and role of key players like housing counselors, real estate agents, loan officers, appraisers, home inspectors, title and escrow officers.
- Find out how to qualify for a home loan under the best rates and terms available.
- Learn the techniques for building a mortgage-ready credit profile quickly.
- All attendees will receive a customized home-buying action plan including an initial estimate of buying power and program eligibility.
- Receive a certificate of completion from a HUD-approved housing counseling agency required by most homebuyer assistance program.
For more information about the event please visit their website by clicking here or by calling (562) 259-7132.