As a Joint Powers Authority, ICFA is empowered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development to provide homebuyers in member cities with down payment and/or closing cost assistance. With ICFA’s Advantage Down Payment Assistance Program, cities can make that dream a reality for more residents, with no risk to the municipality.
- Available for both new and existing properties
- Grants of up to 3% of the final loan amount
- An additional 1% in closing cost assistance
- Assistance is NOT limited to first-time homebuyers
- Eligibility is based on credit score and qualifying income
For more information, download our Down Payment Assistance brochure here.
Comments are closed.